Monday, February 22, 2010

Pam on Why She Leads Global Volunteers' Teams


I am so lucky to be a volunteer team leader for Global Volunteers. The most extraordinary people decide to participate in our programs. It is a privilege for me to work with them. My friends ask why I continue to lead teams...the answer is so simple. I have an absolute belief in the philosophy of Global Volunteers. The teams are committed to creating peace one person at a time. I am emailing from Queretaro, Mexico...leading a team of 17 men and women from around the United States. We all agree it is a win-win opportunity...the volunteers believe they "got the best deal" and the community feels they did too.

1 comments:

www.globalvolunteers.org said...

Pam, I know you have a faithful following, and your team members appreciate your enthusiasm, passion for service and kindness. You epitomize the "Global Volunteer," and I urge all those considering a service program to sign on for a team with you, Pam. We look forward to your reports from Queretaro!